Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are you an Ass?

Have you grown long ears? Is your hide now fuzzy?
"Sticks an stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me."
Sounds good to elementry school boy, but they still get their emotions hurt.

So you get your nose out of joint? Does fire well up in you? If you get called an ass?

But why does these energies coming from another get under our skin?

Well, I almost hate to say this -- but, here it is...

because we let it...

that is it - that is the reason, that is why...

let me show you:
you are watchin a movie - say a western, and the lead idiot calles the hero an 'ass'
do you get upset? No, because it wasn't said to you - right?

Well in yoga philosophy:
I am not this body
this body is not mine,
I am not this mind, this mind is not mine
I am neither mind nor body - immortal self I am,
I am witness of 3 states,
knowledge absoloute.

Mr so and so is a false nonentity...

so you see you mistakingly beleive it is said to you, the actor on the stage...
you acting in life, you falsely believe that you are a limited personality...

Are you? Only if you believe you are...


so Are you an Ass? same answer - only if you beleive you are.

If you let another falsely convince you that you are - who is then responsible?
are you really the victim or are you like the lady who had a litter of kids? a mom of 14 with no job....

Inquire "who am I" and be free...
you will soon attain imortality...
Bharman is the only real entity...
Mr so & so is a false non entity...

Chidanada rupa shivohum shivohum...

Supreme consciouness and I the nature of the all knowing source of light....

If you think you are descended from the apes, you and 'science' may be in for a surprise.

No comments: