Thursday, January 1, 2009

When all around you are loosing theirs....

keep your head about you... and you will be a man my son...



Rember that one? Really wonderful, powerful...

Love Movies - I do...

They can really get a message across..

Slumdog millionare....

is a rare film.

It comebines justice, action, intrigue...

but it is really about just being straight...

honest not trying to escape..



the power of KIV = keep in view your target is the main theme of the movie

as well as compassion, love.



I have been in Bombay in these slums, they are everything that is shown there.

But I as a westerner cannot stomach going there, visiting or even thinking about them,

as they are too big a problem.



This movie deals with life as it is, not as one would wish it to be.

and through it all,

is the beauty of inner strength...

the power of honesty.



do your bullets have power? or are they pellets?

Strenth comes from words backed by the action of conviction...

ie Gandhi was asked by a single mother to tell her son not to eat sugar any more...

he asked her to bring back her son in 3 days.

Then the Great One told her son to not eat sugar any more....

The mother asked why the dealy in telling him?

Gandhi just replyed:

I myself had not stopped eating sugar...



so after last night... I must waite 3 days to tell anyone who may inquire the same...

I recommend the movie:

1- it is a triumph of what is right over what is not - simple truths we all know...

2-It has a wonderful engaging plot and story line

3- It will hold your attention

4- It will move you



You will not know the outcome from me...



Happy New Year...

Target, plan, KIV

Hugs to you...

No comments: