Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Within Me...

HTML clipboard
We were talking in a previous blog on the '2009 Predictions'
about the change in belief from Piscesan age to Aquarian age... 
from "who will Save me" to "I will ..."

My friend who has helped me from time to time, Kathryn Perry ~
when I need a bit of guidance again has an amazing method
It is truly Self Reliance: 

We all know what is being reported about the economy and the job situation, but I am not worried at all!

 

Why?
Number one because I know the secret to my success is within ME. It is the power of The One Command® that has unlocked my greater capacity to create the right solution to every problem.

I found her by radio show interview here...
you can also read her January Newsletter there as well...
you can see a part of it discussed on Tiger Swami today as well...

No comments: