Sunday, December 14, 2008

Somewhere in the night...

Magic happens
the World turns
Stars fall, comets move, dreams come and go, the Asian markets go up and down...
We sleep, we dream, we seldom remember...
though some do...

What do we do consciously?...
'I am neither mind nor body
Immortal self I am
I am Witness of 3 states
I am Knowledge absolute'

I quoted this song a short time back...
What are the 3 states?
Is consciousness one of the 3 states?
sort of...
Waking, dream, deep sleep are the 3 states...
Lets look at Waking state...

We have the conscious state here
- the one where you are HERE !
we also have the subconscious states the automatic states...
the habit states of mind...
we may call this the excuse state...
You know: my car broke down, my cat puked on the carpet, I ran out of gas, I got the wrong directions, and so on and and on...

When will take the move to choose to be our own commander and live by our word...
I will be here at 8 o'clock sharp - but it's OK if the traffic keeps me away...
well we all depend on what another says or does if they are part of our team....

So the challenge here is can you create?

or do you just follow the currents?
Can you create you own path when the currents are going the other way?
Can you make it to where you say you will be on time?
It is a miracle if you can...

and many do have this spiritual power to move heaven and earth to do so...

if you can't as yet
-- you haven't developed this in you.
so the conscious state has a lot to master in it...

but who it the 'witness of 3 states?'
that is what you can find...
for now just know that some do and you can also, learn to monitor all 3 of these states...

I am I here now? (Interest, inquisitive) ...
'no i was thinking of a chocolate cake'a nice day dream
- but is it effective in traveling to your target?
Or will end somewhere in the night on a rock like the Alaskan Valdez oil tanker?

Are you asleep at the wheel?
Or do you even know there is a Wheel in your life?

Some regularly remember their dreams,
David could even interpret them for Pharaohs..

Awakening day!
What more can you become?
Just remember Clint " A man's got to know his limitations"

while your body can't fly (Though I love the dreams in which I do just that)
we can astrally do so;
we can create devises and machines to fly with...

It is all about that witness
- who is that?

OMMM....

No comments: