Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Never, Never, Never...

Yesterday I mentioned:
"think then act"
so that we would be conscious in our acting...

Well my battery went dead in my Camry.

so I went to Wal-mart where I had heard I could get a good 3 year battery.

I go there all the time for some food items,

so I was thinking of the battery - (think first right?)
and drove straight into my normal parking area, turned off the car. and

Oh Shi....va ! It won't start now. and It didn't - where I needed to go was the
car area 300 yards away to get my dead battery looked at and replaced...

so I had to wait for AAA to come an jump start me again!

so what went wrong?

I wasn't thinking about the present outcome or mini goal or step ...

I was thinking about which battery to buy.
so I ended up in HABITUAL place.
habit got me....

it only cost me 1 1/2 of waiting --

I read in Tiger Swami about KIV keep in view

I failed to that in a timely manner.

So the other basic of increasing our consciousness it to Be Here NOW...
fully aware and the navigator of our lives..

Message: we fall down, fail, OK fine - just pick ourselves up and keep on going...

Never, Never, Never. give up....

Cheery day...

No comments: