Monday, March 2, 2009

Why AIDS?

Natural Health is based on prevention and on keeping our bodies in good shape.
That includes moving our bodies, eating well, topping up nutrients where needed
and avoiding all kinds of poisons. It also is based on real choice in medicine.
I want to be able to choose what kind of medico or other health practitioner to consult, &
what kinds of remedies to use if I do get sick.
Some of these alternatives are extremely effective yet they are not being promoted. I wonder why....

I choose to take control of my health and other areas of my life as well.
I found these Aids articles which show the controversy of whether it is or is not a real problem
or a created population control device.  To see how simply it may be dealt with, by simple herbs, listen to my
cancer research monologue.


No comments: